HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:3765 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Practice Head - People & Organization - HR CoE - Wealth Management Domain - Startup (4-18 yrs)
Practice Head - People & Organization (HR CoE)- Start Up
Skill-set requirement: Practice Head for People & Organization (HR CoE)
Profile Essentials -
- Minimum Work Experience: 8+ years
- Preferred Domain: Wealth Management
- Preferred Education: MBA: Preferably from a premier institution
1. Superior analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity
2. Demonstrated track record of creating high-quality analysis and contribution in the previous assignments
3. Excellent communication skills, with fluency in oral and written English
4. Ability to build and develop internal and client relationships
5. Well-developed time management skills - the ability to work to deadlines and to multitask is essential
- The role would be an individual contributor in the Center of Excellence (CoE)
Nature and purpose of the interaction:
- Establishment of strategic HR (P&O) direction; goals, objectives setting & performance management, talent management, succession planning, training & development plans among others.
External Interactions & Relationships
- Consulting Organizations (Comp. Surveys, WFM, OD, Leadership Assessment, Team building)
- HR Community (Sharing)
- Media (brand building)
- Develops, jointly with the CEO and business leadership, a strategic HR plan (short & medium term) for the India operations that align with the business plan.
Key elements of the plan will include:
a) Talent Acquisition
b) Talent Management
c) Training & Development / Capability Building
d) Organization Development
1. Strategies on Hiring Plan
2. Execution of the HR Hiring Plan at all levels
3. Adopt Assessment center approach for hiring
4. Collaborate with vendors and internal team for hiring
5. Maintaining External Internal hiring Ratio
1. Work on the continuous evolution and implementation of Talent Management methodologies, tools, and best practices. This includes goal planning/alignment, performance management, competency models, succession planning, talent review and development
2. Refine and run Talent Management processes, including succession planning, talent movement, workforce planning, and leadership capability planning
3. Develop quality driven internal HR processes and implement programs designed to enhance organizational capabilities.
Training & Development / Capability Building
- Work with each business unit to ensure succession plans are in place combined with the necessary training and development of identified high potentials.
- Partner with the Sales Director, develop and implemented effective sessions for Sales Force effectiveness.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Partner with the CEO in formulating and implementing the - People Plan- in alignment with the business priorities for the short, medium and long-term for the organization.
- Help drive specific change management strategies and organization development initiatives within businesses and across the area including org restructuring, designing and facilitating strategic planning processes, organization and leadership team development.
- Deliver best practices and practical approaches to organizational development within the organization to build the capabilities and skills and talent pool development.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a young & dynamic HR professional with relevant experience to make a significant impact in an environment, where there is a substantial scope for professional growth.