Associate Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1342 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Practice Head - Internet of Things - IT Services & Consulting Firm (15-22 yrs)
Practice Head - IOT - Reputed IT services & consulting Company.
Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas :
- Strategic & Tactical Market Strategies to drive business growth and profitability
- Market Awareness, Market Intelligence and Executing on growth strategies
- Engage & Contribute Internally across various Business Verticals & Business Practices
- Result oriented and responsible for meeting Sales targets with P&L responsibility
- Responsibilities include but not limited to assist in all phases of the pre-sales, practice development and delivery processes.
- Scale-up IOT business in terms of business growth and operational excellence.
- Define and implement IOT practice portfolio of service offerings and solutions, managing ops and delivery.
- Lead the development of IOT Solutions
- Should have spent few years in presales with good command on value augmentation and business case generation - Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develop best practices for IOT and manage relationship with clients, vendor eco-systems and all the internal and external stakeholders
- Team management, Strong collaborative approach and ability to work with all the stakeholders while adhering to tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
- Represent the company in various Technical and customer forums on technology thought leadership.
- Focus on the complete set of IOT Solutions / Services to help win new-name accounts and managing and developing existing set of enterprise customers.
- Develop implementation strategies and plans ensuring that day-to-day activities result in initiatives based on Focused strengths and where professional services can be sold.
- Support the process of Bid Management, proposal readiness and technical presentation.
Technical Skills :
- Good understanding on IOT Technologies including Google Cloud Platform (New)/ ThingWorx IoT Platform/ Artik/ Cisco IoT Cloud Connect/ Universal of Things (IoT) Platform (New)/ Salesforce IoT Cloud/Enterprise Solutions - Blockchain, IoT & Digital Web, Enterprise Integrations and Mobility.
- The candidate must have good knowledge on sensors, RFID technologies, related integration protocols & Application integration. Should have worked largely as a solution architect for communication & application integration with sensors, RFID based networks
Desired Profile :
- The ideal candidate is expected to be versatile who will handle Practice development, Pre-sales function, Customer interactions, Technical delivery ownership, and willingness to learn emerging technologies and build next generation solutions.
- The candidate should have experience in building a Practice as a start-up and possess an Entrepreneur mindset with turnaround and transformation expertise.
- Act as a thought leader and build next generation offerings
- Conceptualize, design and execute winning strategies and grow the organization.
- 15 - 22 years of experience in the IT Industry (with Vendor / Customer)
- 5+ years hand-on experience in Implementing, configuring, managing varied IoTsolutions / services
- Minimum 5+ years of managing P&L of IoT as business
- An ability to communicate to - C- level executives on Enterprise Security Aspects &
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills are required
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to be a problem solver and Critical Thinker
- Highly developed technical ability and understanding of what it means to business of customers
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing Business dynamics, Competitive Landscape of IoT technologies
- Team player and business partner, Excellence in business ethics and integrity.
- Ability to perform under high pressure
- Demonstration of time-bound solution / service deliverance
- Ability to operate with optimal resources
- Good team player with high confidence level to lead nominated accounts without the need for a lot of supervision
- Establishment and effective use of internal and external relationships
- Ability to innovate / create solutions - services around this technology.
- Good Communication, Excellent presentation skills, Pleasing personality.
- Strategist with very good attitude, business acumen and managerial qualities.
- Energetic & Assertive
- Someone whom the team and the Management can look upon
Minimum Requirement :
- Self-motivated individual with strong background in business development.
- Ability to work in an unstructured work environment.
- Ability to interact with senior management at board level.
- A strong flavor for numbers.
- Must be technically savvy and be open to learning new technologies.
- Engage at CXO level in customer / Vendor organizations.
- Must have experience in developing and managing business plans and executing strategies.
- Well-connected in the industry.
- Should be able to travel to Client and ISL locations. (Moderate to Severe intensity)
- Bachelor or Post Graduate in Engineering with Post Graduation in Business Administration
Contact Pratibha. HR @ 9008726094.