Associate Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:784 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Practice Head - Cloud Services Business - IT Services & Consulting Firm (15-22 yrs)
- Strategic & Tactical Market Strategies to drive business growth and profitability
- Establishing a strong external Ecosystem to draw maximum leverage via ISV / OEM Partnering
- Market Awareness, Market Intelligence and Executing on growth strategies
- Engage & Contribute Internally across various Business Verticals & Business Practices
- As business leader, you will be responsible for building and establishing a world class, sustainable Cloud services business.
- Result oriented and responsible for meeting Sales targets with P&L responsibility
- You will motivate and sustain delivery teams who will build and manage customer solutions.
- Accountable to lead the team development & delivery, Service Delivery Management,
- Managing to identify business opportunities, positioning Cloud solutions, consulting to customers and setup best practices to deliver world-class services.
- Responsible for participating as a Solution Architect for Cloud Services, architecting & proposing the right fit solutions.
- Involved in promotion of Cloud Computing (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) involving business development & Pre-sales support.
- Spearheading all functions of Project Life Cycle Management including initiation, requirement finalization, execution planning (estimation/costing/scheduling), monitoring, feedback and delivery.
- Engage with larger Business Application Services organization and influence AWS, Azure or similar cloud, Digital and DevOps strategy.
- Engaging with Analysts and Advisors to drive market differentiation / leadership while crafting business value propositions that can drive competition attack / market success.
- Provide the strategic direction while managing & building lasting customer relationships.
- Performing day-to-day team administration routines like scheduling, tasking, control, monitoring and feedback
- You will remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology & hosting and provide input to the business on customer requirements.
- You are capable of delivering and exceeding customer expectations, by clearly understanding of the challenges and opportunities our customers face, developing relevant technical solutions and driving operational efficiency and service excellence.
- You will work at both the strategic and tactical levels generating bold and innovative ideas and executing the programs.
- You will lead and foster a positive, high-energy, high-performance culture among your teams.
- You will develop and control business plan and budgets.
- You will develop processes and systems to deliver operational excellence.
- Participated in delivery, solution architecting, presales support in Cloud services (IAAS & SAAS) by responding to RFP/RFQ and develop solution/proposals/ costing.
- Should have good global exposure and business acumen in servicing International / Global clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in B2B/enterprise sales and managed Cloud services, and a demonstrated ability to drive sales and improve customer experience. He must have experience in building a Practice as a start-up. He should have sales, technical and commercial skills and a proven track record of successful profit center management.
- Act as a thought leader and build next generation offerings
- Entrepreneur mindset with turnaround and transformation expertise.
- Conceptualize, design and execute winning strategies and grow the organization.
- 15 - 18 years of managerial experience spanning across sales, delivery and technology functions in Infra & Cloud (with Vendor / Customer)
- 5+ years hand-on experience in Implementing, configuring, managing varied Cloud solutions / services
- Minimum 5+ years of managing P&L of Cloud as business
- Certification in Cloud specific technologies : Exposure to Most recent Solutions & technologies highly desirable
- An ability to communicate to C level executives on Enterprise Security Aspects & Technologies
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills are required
- Ability to be a problem solver and Critical Thinker
- Highly developed technical ability and understanding of what it means to business of customers
- Team player and business partner
- Excellence in business ethics and integrity
- Ability to perform under high pressure
- Demonstration of time-bound solution / service deliverance
- Ability to operate with optimal resources
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing Business dynamics, Competitive Landscape of Cloud technologies
- Good team player with high confidence level to lead nominated accounts without the need for a lot of supervision
- Establishment and effective use of internal and external relationships
- Ability to innovate / create solutions - services around this technology.
- Good Communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pleasing personality
- Strategist with very good attitude, business acumen and managerial qualities
- Energetic & Assertive
- Someone whom the team and the Management can look upon
- Self-motivated individual with strong background in business development.
- Track Record in Service delivery management.
- Ability to work in an unstructured work environment.
- Ability to interact with Senior management at board level.
- A strong flavor for numbers.
- Must be technically savvy and be open to learning new technologies.
- Engage at CXO level in customer / Vendor organizations.
- Must have experience in developing and managing business plans and executing strategies.
- Well-connected in the industry.
- Should be able to travel to Client and ISL locations. (Moderate to Severe intensity)
- Bachelor or Post Graduate in Engineering with Post Graduation in Business Administration
Interested applicants located in & around Bangalore can connect with Pratibha @ 9008726094.