HR Consultant at Penguin International
Views:2948 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Practice Director - ITS Service Line - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-12 yrs)
We have a opening for PD - ITS.
Location - Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Client is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing. We are trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. Our firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. Our insight and guidance empowers clients to improve organizational efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and responsiveness. What sets company apart is the integration of deep sourcing knowledge, problem-solving skills and original research.
Practice Directors should have the capability to lead a service offering and support the creation of new ones. The Practice Director will work across the ITS service line, with primary responsibility for Application Services and Digital Services, to create new content assets focused on helping large global enterprises and service providers with their technology adoption and technology services transformation strategies. The individual should have the capability to identify market needs, and create thought leadership content, toolkits, and frameworks to support decision-making. The candidate will be required to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written reports, consulting, client enquiry, speaking engagements, and other deliverables. The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, develop research agendas and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Create firm IP that helps clients address strategic technology and sourcing issues within IT Services space
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through interviews, surveys and statistical analyses
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver research that assists clients with addressing strategic global sourcing issues and market trends in the IT Services space
- Work closely with sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Communicate and interact at the executive level with major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their strategic business issues, analyze their offerings, strategy, positioning, and predict the changing dynamics of the market
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with clients, service providers and analysts, participating in research meetings and other public forums, and publishing leading edge research based reports, whitepapers and articles
Education & experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 6+ years of experience in a professional services environment (Management Consulting/ Business Research)
Global sourcing , technology services advisory firms
Global sourcing, technology services focused teams within management consulting firms
Consulting organizations within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers
- Experience in building and evaluating business case models for technology adoption and sourcing transformation scenarios
- Experience in building and evaluating diagnostics in pre-transformation scenarios
- Understanding and a keen interest in technology and outsourcing issues will be required
- Strong relationship orientation, and experience in working across an ecosystem of internal functions (e.g., sales, marketing, other service lines)
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premium school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.