Recruitment Specialist at ACZ Global
Views:607 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Practice Director - Data & Analytics - Cloud & Application Engineering (19-26 yrs)
Job Description - Global Program Director - Data & Analytics
- Responsible for delivery of projects/programs of Data & Analytics practice. This includes revenue growth, building team competencies & new technology capabilities.
- You should have experience working with customers in the Fortune 500 and have experience leading complex, global solution implementations programs. Serve as the executive leader behind the integrity of the organization's technology strategies and ongoing Application/product development.
Location - Pune / Noida
Relevant Experience - 20+ years
Designation - Global Program Director
Compensation - Open CTC
Notice Period -Immediate / early joiners preferred, 30-45 days
Technology Experience :
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in managing large portfolio of fixed price development / transformation programs in the Data & Analytics area
- Extensive experience in Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, People Management, Global experience and should be in a P&L role
- Should have past experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses, distributed RDBMS, Unstructured data storage platforms, Cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure and GCP), enterprise data governance, data security, data quality, and data lineage tools
- Strong understanding and POV on Advance analytics, Decision intelligence, DataOps, MLOps and multi-cloud data platform implementation
- Drive strategic account growth and be responsible for the delivery of Enterprise Data warehouse, data platform modernization, migration to cloud data platform, Visualization, Enterprise data governance, MDM and Advance analytics services to our customers with high quality delivery
- Responsible for revenue forecast, resource utilization, talent bank management, and gross margin as per organization goals
- Demonstrate engineering productivity improvement through automation tools, frameworks, and accelerators
- Responsible for resource capacity planning, and execution along with talent acquisition function
- Actively search for opportunities to expand business within existing accounts and help win new clients by working on proactive proposals
- Building new technology capabilities, competency strategy and building team competencies (up-skill/cross-skill)
- Responsible to lead and manage high performing teams to success and continually enhance operations, methodologies, and approaches to drive profitability and customer success.
- Proactively drive innovation, with new ideas and options made available by new technology and process
- Work closely & collaborate with other practices & business units to grow the business across verticals.
Suitable Candidates can get in touch with
ABIN (Contact HR)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.