Srenior Manager HR at Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt. Ltd.
Views:101 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prabhudas Lilladher - Specialist - Public Relations (4-9 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Public Relations Specialist for our Corporate Communications Team.
You come in at a time where we are at an inflection point in our transformation journey - where content marketing is centre stage and is absolutely key for our communication strategy.
As a PR Specialist, your creativity and management skills will help us increase brand awareness, boost customer engagement and retention and impact business metrics directly!
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end ownership and management of our corporate public relations strategies and implementation
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal business and marketing teams and external public relations agency to build holistic brand positioning and corporate image in print, digital, new age media and events
- Enhance and manage the image of senior leadership team
- Liaison with external PR agency on a daily basis to place stories in national, regional and new age media
- Strong content development skills to strategize, write / edit authored articles, press releases, announcements, among others
- Build and nurture relationships with reporters and journalists, publications, media houses and studios
- Track opportunities for awards, events and new age media opportunities where we can be represented
- Set measurable monthly goals for growth, build and implement systems and scale our media presence
- Track performance and understand what's working and what's not and tweak strategies accordingly
- Find and negotiate with the right vendors as and when required
- Proven work experience as a Public Relations Manager / Strategist
- Excellent writing, communication and management skills
- 4 - 7 years of work experience in public relations
- Takes ownership and initiative, passion for public relations and a growth mind set
- Strong existing media relations will be an added advantage
3. Ideal Candidate:
- Is working as a public relations senior manager / specialist with BFSI / Fintech companies or working for an agency and handling PR for BFSI / Fintech brands
4. Location: Worli, Mumbai
5. About: Prabhudas Lilladher Group is a leading full-service financial services organization with a presence in retail and institutional stock broking, investment banking and corporate advisory, equity research, institutional equities, wealth management and portfolio management services. We have been in the business since the last 75 years and are voted as one of 'India's Most Trusted Brands'. We have a presence in 200+ cities across India with a team strength of 500+
6. What We Offer: Work - life balance, competitive salary, collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.