Power2SME - Company Secretary - LLB + LLM (10-15 yrs)
Position Title: Company Secretary
Power2SME is creating India's No 1 B2B Digital Ecosystem for SMEs which delivers raw material procurement at competitive prices and access to finance at improved rates of interest thus driving higher efficiencies and profitability. Power2SME function as a 'buying club' and help SMEs benefit from economies of scale as a result of volume purchase and buying power across a large network of manufacturers. Raw material procurement is approximately 70 % of recurring costs of a manufacturing SME, and the unstructured market offer an unlevelled playing field for SME players. Large enterprises get better pricing than SMEs as a result of volume / Quantity of purchase power. Power2SME by disrupting the current inefficiencies of the supply chain eliminates the intermediaries which directly impacts raw material costs and increases business efficiencies for the SMEs. Power2SME has set up a new subsidiary Auriolus Finvest Private Ltd which will focus on financing to small & medium enterprises for their working capital needs on approval for NBFC license from RBI. This position is for new subsidiary named Auriolus Finvest Pvt. Ltd.
Role & Responsibilities :
Reports To: Head Credit
- Secretarial Compliance's with respect to the Companies Act, 2013 and as per other regulator's directives
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators
- Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
- Issue of Preference Shares/ Debentures/ and related Compliances.
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related compliance and implementing best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Call and Schedule physical Board meeting, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings and providing executive Presence and guidance.
- Mergers / Equity infusions / Incorporation of the group company and dissolution thereof
- Compliance with Listing regulations of SEBI / RBI.
- Labour Laws & Other laws
- Listing of Group Companies on stock exchanges, if required
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Liaising with Banks for settlements of Bad Debts/ OTS.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Directors Report and minutes of board and general meetings
- Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions
Preferred Candidate :
Qualification - Must be LLB & LLM
Experience - 10-15 years in financial services / banking environment
- Ability to comprehend / analyse / guide on legal issues on a timely basis
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good coordination & negotiation skills
- Good planning organising & interpersonal skills
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive & detail oriented.