Power2SME - Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Legal - LLB + LLM (10-15 yrs)
Position Title: AGM/GM
Business Area: Legal
Power2SME is creating India's No 1 B2B Digital Ecosystem for SMEs which delivers raw material procurement at competitive prices and access to finance at improved rates of interest thus driving higher efficiencies and profitability. Power2SME function as a 'buying club' and help SMEs benefit from economies of scale as a result of volume purchase and buying power across a large network of manufacturers. Raw material procurement is approximately 70 % of recurring costs of a manufacturing SME, and the unstructured market offer an unlevelled playing field for SME players. Large enterprises get better pricing than SMEs as a result of volume / Quantity of purchase power. Power2SME by disrupting the current inefficiencies of the supply chain eliminates the intermediaries which directly impacts raw material costs and increases business efficiencies for the SMEs. Power2SME has set up a new subsidiary Auriolus Finvest Private Ltd which will focus on financing to small & medium enterprises for their working capital needs on approval for NBFC license from RBI. This position is for new subsidiary named Auriolus Finvest Pvt. Ltd.
Role & Responsibilities :
Reports To: Head Credit
Within 45 days:
- Candidate should be well versed with RBI regulations for documentation, compliances and Liasoning for required approvals.
- Candidate would be responsible for dealing with all legal matters including criminal & civil, police liaison, and arbitration matters.
- Should be good in drafting and vetting of Criminal complaints, Revisions, criminal writ Appeals, SLP and should be well versed with the process of courts
- Well networked within the govt. and police department
- To attend legal matters/opposition hearing in concerned courts of law and represent the company wherever required before authorities
- Appointing and maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals for initiating and follow-up on legal procedures, handling civil, criminal, etc.
- Legal risk management, advisory, documentation, dispute management.
- Strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework that integrates legal compliance with the business model.
- Draft Replies, Notices, Letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts.
- To review/improve / enhance internal policies / procedures / documentation in accordance with Legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
Preferred Candidate :
Qualification - Must be LLB & LLM
Experience - 10-15 years in financial services / banking environment
- Ability to comprehend / analyse / guide on legal issues on a timely basis
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good coordination & negotiation skills
- Good planning organising & interpersonal skills
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive & detail oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.