COO at Dharmya Business Ventures
Views:1304 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Postcard - National Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
Postcard is a newly launched brand in the FMCG - Indian Snacks market. It is a mass-premium brand that will disrupt the traditional Indian snacks market basis its authenticity, superior quality, unique brand positioning and innovation. We are looking for an experienced colleague to be our National Sales Manager - the leader of our sales force. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building the sales and managing the sales team in entirety. Key responsibilities include:
1. Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to increase market share and profitability.
2. Have effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of the Sales plans and strategies.
3. Formulate policies and guidelines for smooth functioning and satisfaction of channel partners like dealers, distributors and stockist.
4. Scan the environment to understand competitor's activities, demand-supply scenario, regulatory issues to formulate strategies for increasing market share.
5. Ensure an increased market share and profitability by facilitating market development and business development. Focus on business development through domestic / export markets (defined geographies) and building the brand of the company in the domestic /exports market
6. Continuously monitor the pricing patterns within the market, checking the prices for the desired products regularly with respect to their competitiveness and value as perceived by the customers, deciding upon pricing from time to time on a need basis to ensure the products are sold with highest recoveries possible
7. Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to core team on potential data, competitors' activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment.
8. Evolve policies for establishing a robust field force monitoring and people management, relationship management system in order to increase field force satisfaction and portfolio growth.
9. Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
- Meeting sales targets & objectives.
- Market share growth - Strengthening & expanding distribution network.
- Identification & development of new markets.
- Implementation of initiatives and Sales & Marketing strategies, Retail strategy, Modern Trade, Institutional Sales.
- Establish CRM tools and systems.
- Relationship building & Customer Satisfaction with key accounts / Retailers / Distributors / Stockists
- Cost Optimization in retail operations
- Development of a market intelligence/ information system