Recruitment Expert(Leadership Hiring) at Blue First HR Consulting
Views:134 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Portfolio Revenue Manager - US Market (3-8 yrs)
Job description :
1. Co-own a region's hotel performance and optimize each hotel's P&L for growth & margins
2. Effectively manage inventory allocation across demand channels
3. Develop & optimize pricing strategy for each of the region's hotels. Ensuring pricing strategies reflect asset strength relative to competition and seasonal market conditions.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the stakeholders from the hotel.
5. Develop a working knowledge of the impact & characteristics of various demand channels on the region's performance
6. Produce accurate forecasts on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
7. Proactively identify and analyse peak days and shoulder days, taking into consideration past performance as well as new industry trends
8. Conduct extensive analysis on user profiling, supply profiling and demand patterns to improve revenue trends and profitability.
9. Make the channel a data-driven organization by creating platforms to better access, interpret and use data in driving day-to-day decisions and business functioning.
Who can apply?
1. Good analytical skills and comfort with numbers is paramount
2. Someone with a hunger for growth, who is looking to make a dent through their work
3. Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems.
4. Strong skills in data structures and algorithms.
5. Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those
6. Proficiency in Excel and SQL/R/Python would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.