Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:260 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Portfolio Monitoring & Control Role - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Title : Portfolio Monitoring & Control
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
1. Maintaining operational and credit risk control over sanctioned and disbursed portfolio by effectively applying Monitoring tools and controls over portfolio.
2. Monitoring portfolio to assess delinquency trends across various locations, profiles, programs, products & other parameters; Monitoring non-starters, bounce rates, debtors & collection efficiency.
3. Analyzing above trends regularly to understand overall portfolio behavior and also reasons for defaults by individual customers and suggesting appropriate modifications in policy, product, program etc. based on trends observed.
4. Competition benchmarking and tracking portfolio trends in Housing Finance & Real Estate industry and other retail financing products viz. 2-wheeler, Farm Equipment, Personal Loans, Micro Finance loans etc. which will help in improving product and policy framework.
5. Managing Early Warning System (EWS) mechanism for Retail Housing portfolio.
6. Post disbursement sanctioning and monitoring framework including documentation, disbursement of loans.
7. Post disbursement monitoring of covenants including financial covenants, Security creation, Project progress reports, document deferral, regulatory related etc.
8. Portfolio Monitoring including assessment of accounts and snapshot of stressed account to senior management.
9. Preparing review notes and presentations for senior management
Handling internal, regulatory audits and trainings :
1. Ensuring compliance of portfolio with policy and process
2. Managing internal and regulatory audit
3. Circulating and highlighting summary findings to senior management
4. Imparting trainings to field teams on need basis
Operational Risk Control : Thorough compliance monitoring