Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:392 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Portfolio Manager - POS - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
Portfolio Manager - POS
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the existing portfolio is performing and how it contributes to profit.
- Develop engagement strategies for existing base of merchants spread across various segments/geographies.
- Develop new and competitive product offerings to retain and grow existing merchants from different segments/categories.
- Identify inactive merchants and develop suitable strategy to activate and turn them profitable.
- Identify opportunities for strategic tie up to increase market penetration, sales volume and brand visibility.
- Identify and weed out unprofitable merchants spread across various segments and markets.
- Identify upcoming payment modes and its technologies, impacting the card payment transactions.
- Develop and stream-line payment processes for effective operation of POS Business.
- Provide seamless support to client facing stake holders
- Provide enablers to relationship team for cross selling of CASA and various other Bank's product
- Ensure tracking of various costs and revenues hitting various GLs.
- Ensure clear audit reporting, vendor agreements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.