Portfolio Manager - Global Public Equities - Banking (7-14 yrs)
We are looking for a global portfolio manager with experience in public equities in the field of asset allocation, security selection and manager selection.
- As a part of the investment team, you will be leading investment efforts for the capital allocated across public equities
- The manager will play a pivotal role in deciding the best investment plan across multiple strategies (Direct equities, ETF, Long only managers etc)
- Should be well versed with US and European Equity Markets. Knowledge of emerging markets is an added advantage
- Should have worked on minimum 4-5 sectors in great detail
- 4-10 Years experience in a leading fund or asset allocator
- Exposure to international markets (preferably developed markets - US & Europe)
- MBA/Masters in Finance from IIM (A/B/C) or ISB or one of the global top 50 B schools as per FT rankings
- Additional Qualification: CFA (1st attempt distinction in most subjects) or CA (1st attempt rank holder with Big 4 Articles) or IIT under-graduation preferred.
Only Candidates with relevant experience & adequate qualifications mentioned above should apply