Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:10855 Applications:1060 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Portfolio Manager - Family Office - Early Stage Investment Platform (5-8 yrs)
Position based with an early stage investment platform that provides growth capital, business expertise and skill-gap fulfillment.
- Managing operations of portfolio companies with sharp focus on growth and exit strategies.
- Working closely with senior management and other key stakeholders in portfolio entities on planning, strategy, MIS, documentation, HR, fund raising etc. with the objective of streamlining operations, structuring a financial reporting format.
- Performing market research and competitive benchmarking in industries directly related and adjacent to portfolio companies.
- Measuring business models against targeted AOP and performing sensitivity analysis.
- Building an early-stage ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, industry professionals and influencers.
- Identifying investment opportunities, deep diving into the companies - value propositions, carrying out thorough valuation analyses, and documenting investment memos for the investment committee to evaluate.
- Staying up to do date on latest micro/macro, global and national trends driving consumer behaviour.
Kindly revert with your updated profile or alternatively call on 9324364988
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.