Founder at Suche Consultants
Views:378 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Portfolio Investment Counsellor - NBFC Private Wealth (15-20 yrs)
Role : Portfolio Counsellor
Grade : Vice President / Associate Director
Work Location : Mumbai
Reports to : Head of Tailored Portfolio Management
Salary - Upto 55 Lakh + Bonus
- To provide high quality guidance on multiple asset classes to clients
- To take complete ownership of the portfolio
- Monitor portfolio
- Mail recommendations
- Trigger transactions
- Prepare & conduct reviews at agreed upon frequency in the standard template and summarize review points in a mail
- Reply to any portfolio related queries e.g share opinion on 3rd party products
- Effectively pitch the entire product suite e.g. Direct Eq, Real Estate MLDs, Unlisted, AIFs, etc
- Work with WMs to develop and manage new PC-led client relationships.
- Coach WMs on the latest products for effective sales pitch
- Take active part in the internal forums to jointly arrive at house views across asset classes and formulate appropriate investment strategies.
- Suggest new product ideas to Investment Committee and participate in ad-hoc projects as appropriate.
- Continually seek to enhance investment platform in line with evolving market developments including automation initiatives, building process efficiencies and driving changes needed to comply with any regulatory changes
- Extensive communication and stakeholder management internally across front office & investments team and externally with clients & prospects.
- Managing a healthy relationship with AMCs and organize fund manager interactions
- Regular interaction with the product providers for product updates, market feedback, etc. and internally communicate the same
Risk and Control
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Record keeping of various documents, details etc as per internal policies / regulations.
Education - MBA in Finance / CA
- preferably CFA
Certifications (if any) Appropriate local regulatory qualification.
Experience - 15 years + of relevant work experience in Wealth Management
- Knowledge of all local regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of relevant financials markets and instruments