Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:3117 Applications:892 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Porter.in - Senior Manager - User Experience (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for strategizing the - user experience function- which includes facilitating, guiding and driving projects resulting in improved user experience.
- Identifying, quantifying and prioritising all experience related problems faced by customers & drivers.
- Perform critical thinking & evaluate alternatives while identifying solutions or refining existing processes.
- Own and drive the overall NPS for customers and drivers.
- Build, organize and monitor individual metrics related to user experience charter ( NPS, rejection rate, rating, delay etc ) & provide visibility to the milestones and performance across the organization.
- Support business teams to reach their customer retention targets by delivering improved user experience.
- Work closely with Product/Analytics/Contact centre teams to deliver successful outcomes on experience metrics.
- Help strengthen data led thinking and lead the development of frameworks for identifying experience breaches.
- Develop, test, and execute multi-channel communication & retraining plans to drive improved service quality.
- Mentoring and guiding other team members.
- Ensure effective utilization of resources under your function.
- Develop continuous improvement charters, scopes of work, plans, and schedules for continuous improvement of user experience.
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Deep interest in user behavioral research and how to leverage it to solve for problems.
Skills Required :
- Prior experience working in strategy/business excellence/program management roles preferably in consumer-facing industry.
- Ability to influence and drive results in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong comfort with data and ability to stitch stories and recommendations through data insights.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities with use of good judgment.
- Ability to manage a team of Managers and Asst Managers.
- Attention to detail and high degree of user centricity.