Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:2380 Applications:634 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Porter.in - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Tech Hiring (7-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs, legislative and good practice requirements.
- Competition Mapping, Market Intelligence reporting and Talent Mapping for different business functions.
- To work with managers to develop the recruitment process, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish whether the non-negotiable skills and experience have been demonstrated by the applicant.
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for the recruitment team
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy for every role by providing sourcing &selection solutions via careers page and job portals, social networks & groups, employer branding, employee referral program, internal job movement etc.
- Develop assessment tools based on required skills for each role and organization values (In line with the hiring need) to ensure hiring decision is majorly data driven
- Should be able to build a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process from application to joining.
- Define and track the responsibilities of the team member which will be aligned to the individual career goals and organization goals
- Identify the strengths of the team members and assign the responsibilities accordingly
- Establish the growth path and coach and mentor the team member to move to the next level in a defined time frame time frame
- Competition Mapping, Market Intelligence reporting and Talent Mapping for different business functions
- Drive recruitment analytics across the organization
- Hands on experience in Tech hiring
- Stakeholder management
- Familiarity with HR practices
- Start up experience is highly preferred
- Negotiation and Problem solving skills
- Understanding of fair employment practices.