Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:3817 Applications:1193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Porter.in - Senior Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Build and maintain relationships with all City Managers, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Responsible for operational framing & project delivery of our new business lines.
- Positive thinker, multi tasker, go getter, adaptive.
- Good in number crunching and excellent in analytical and forecasting skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Prior experience in scaling up operations
- Start up, e-commerce experience preferred
- Maintain a positive attitude and constantly encourages others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.