Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:3244 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:353
Porter.in - Senior Manager - Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- We are looking for an individual who will be creating & driving marketing strategy for On demand vertical. You will be owning the complete lead to an early handholding journey for the customer / partner.
- Development and execution of annual marketing strategy in line with business objectives and revenue targets
- Help strengthen data led thinking and lead the development & calibration of user acquisition playbook across the cities & categories
- Extensive crafting of target audience, consumer personas, their need states enabling Porter to drive better adoption of various categories
- Driving penetration and brand awareness by finding innovative & cost-effective ways of reaching our TG through a combination of (not limited to) digital marketing, PR, on-ground activations, ATL & BTL communications, alliances & merchandise.
- Develop continuous improvement charters, scopes of work, plans and schedules with the objective of increasing lead & user base.
- Develop, test and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive user acquisition & marketing automation
- Work with Product/Analytics/City teams to deliver successful outcomes on critical marketing metrics (MAU, DAU, Acquisitions etc.)
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns and building relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle
- Create experiment frameworks, analyze results and structure scalable campaigns to drive marketing effectiveness & metrics
- Mentoring and guiding other team members. Ensure effective utilization of resources under your function.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies. Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products. Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials.
Expectations from Candidate :
- Dynamic, self-starter and highly motivated individual who would like to work in an intellectually & professionally challenging environment and can contribute in building up the fastest growing logistic startup in India
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across marketing channels
- Affinity in setting up, reviewing and optimizing processes
- Familiarity with tools like webengage / clevertap would be a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities with use of judgment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong comfort with data and ability to stitch stories and recommendations through data insights.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities & trends in marketing