Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1879 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Porter.in - Senior Manager - Finance (5-9 yrs)
Job Description -
- Identification and implementation of ERP.
- Creating SOP manuals for the Finance Department through the lens of ERP enablement.
- Exposure in International accounting and consolidation of accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IND AS.
- Designs and administers internal controls over financial reporting relating to business process controls.
- Coordinate with external auditors for statutory audit.
- Managing and overseeing accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Revenue Recognition. Support month-end and year-end closure process.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and central government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Assisting in financial /regulatory diligence/audit by third parties
- Assists in day to day functioning of the finance functions and supervise accounting team
- Support requirements of Operations team in day to day functioning
- Ensure processes are lean and agile, and people are empowered to focus on making right decisions.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations and finance transformation
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Indian accounting standards (IND AS) and IFRS.
- Proactive and keeping himself and team members updated about changes in Company Law, Ind AS, GST Law, Income Tax Act, Other pronouncement.
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Should have a positive attitude, be a good team player, be willing to learn and be flexible to adapt into varied roles within the finance team.
- The person is expected to lead and execute activities in his/her areas with minimum supervision / monitoring or assistance
- Willing to take on new responsibilities, and should have a learning attitude
- Should be a problem solver and take initiatives, should proactively reach out to stakeholders to solve deadlock / issues