Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:917 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Porter.in - Senior Manager - eLearning & Content Design (8-10 yrs)
- Porter is looking for an eLearning developer with design and development expertise in [eLearning Technologies].
- Experience using InDesign, Video Scribe and other tools is also an asset.
- The responsibilities of the Content Developer is to develop training for driver operations teams to help them succeed in their job and also create online content for employer branding and marketing teams.
- This position will support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.), but will be primarily focused on online content creation.
- The successful candidate will have passion for storytelling, user experience, talent and development management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as an Instructional Designer to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps.
- Utilize authoring tools like [eLearning Technology] to build eLearning courses and demonstration.
- Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles.
- Utilize technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants.
- Integrate adult learning best practices and thought leadership into eLearning courses.
- Produce eLearning courses on time and on budget and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with graphic design and to create videos for an impactful learning experience.
- Design and deliver engaging training using various training modalities including, but not limited to: mobile, on-line, video and via other broad reach vehicles using grounded adult learning principles.
- Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.).
- Develop engaging online content for the diverse audience to enhance content adoption.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years training design experience creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training.
- 3+ years process management for the training development lifecycle, from initial design through delivery and implementation (ADDIE model).
- 2+ years experience with instructional design experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience working with instructional designers.