Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:763 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Porter.in - MIS Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of reports as per the business needs.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for all users.
- Provide technical assistance and training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of Ad hoc reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Timeline and accuracy of reports to be maintained all the time.
- 3+ years- experience developing and implementing the reports
- Strong in writing language SQL queries.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access etc. and being able to design reports and tools with VBA macros.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.