Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:521 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Porter.in - Manager - Recruitment (5-14 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Competition Mapping, Market Intelligence reporting and Talent Mapping for different business functions
- Drive recruitment analytics across the organization
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy for every role by providing sourcing & selection solutions via careers page and job portals, social networks & groups, employer branding, employee referral program, internal job movement etc.
- Develop assessment tools based on required skills for each role and organization values (In line with the hiring need) to ensure hiring decision is majorly data driven
- Should be able to build a great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process from application to joining.
- Define and track the responsibilities of the team member which will be aligned to the individual's career goals and organization's goals
- Identify the strengths of the team members and assign the responsibilities accordingly
- Communicate the expectations clearly and regularly address the gaps if any exists in expectations visa vis action plan of the team member
- Establish the growth path and coach and mentor the team member to move to the next level in a defined time frame
- Team Handling experience
- Hands on experience in non tech
- Stakeholder management
- Start up experience is highly preferred
- Negotiation and Problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.