Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:7175 Applications:1650 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:572
Porter.in - Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are looking for an individual who will be creating & driving marketing strategy. You will be owning the complete lead to acquisition journey for one of the fastest growing business verticals.
- Driving penetration and brand awareness by finding innovative & cost-effective ways of reaching our TG through a combination of (not limited to) digital marketing, PR, on-ground activations, ATL & BTL communications & merchandise.
- Develop continuous improvement charters, scopes of work, plans and schedules with the objective of increasing lead & customer base.
- Develop, test and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition
- Responsible for creating quarterly and monthly plans for critical marketing metrics (MAU, DAU, Acquisitions etc.) and ensuring the achievement of the same
- Work with Product/Analytics/City teams to deliver successful outcomes on above metrics
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns and building relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the terms of reach out methods (Content, design, communication channel/tools) & drive marketing automation
- Create experiment frameworks, analyze results and structure scalable campaigns to drive marketing effectiveness & metrics
- Deep interest in user behavioral research, insight mining and leverage learnings to solve problems.
Skills Required :
- Dynamic, self-starter and highly motivated individual who would like to work in an intellectually & professionally challenging environment and can contribute in building up the fastest growing logistic startup in India
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across communication channels
- Affinity in setting up, reviewing and optimizing processes
- Familiarity with tools like webengage / clevertap would be a plus
- Data orientation : Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand data while identifying & solutionizing problems)
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities with use of judgment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.