Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1986 Applications:634 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Porter.in - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-11 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Manager - HRBP & Engagement shall work and partner with the team to develop, implement and drive results improving employee experiences and HR related efficiencies for all businesses
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding line HR Business Partners for engagement strategies, performance management, compensation, improving overall employee experience etc.
- Utilise systems and processes to ensure that talent in businesses is dealt as per the talent management framework laid down, and to ensure that requisite interventions as decided are executed
- Manage relations to ensure that end-to-end service is provided to all employees in the business, starting from hand holding at the time of joining, right upto exit, covering the entire lifespan of the employee
- The incumbent would be required to take all necessary measures to build and enhance employee engagement
- MIS and documentation which is critical for employee database holding - hires, bonus payout, exits, job database, job descriptions, other employee data touch points
- Project related work as and when it arises
- Team Handling Experience needs to be present. Would have a team of 4 team members reporting to him / her.
- Communication skills
- Business partnering
- Team Management
- Stakeholder management
- Creating and driving engagement, effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks, and drive programs as per plan
- Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports, analyze org and people metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.