Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1342 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Porter.in - Deputy General Manager - Product Marketing (6-9 yrs)
Deputy General Manager
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating quarterly and monthly plans for critical life cycle metrics (Retention rate, Transactions Per Customer etc) and ensuring the achievement of the same.
- Work with Product/Analytics/Experience teams to deliver successful outcomes on metrics like (Retention rate, Transactions Per Customer etc)
- Help strengthen data led thinking and lead the development of customer intelligence frameworks (Churn prediction, price sensitivity, reactivation etc) across the user lifecycle charter.
- Build, organize and monitor individual metrics related to the life cycle charter ( Lifetime value,churn rate, reactivation rate etc ) and provide visibility to the milestones and performance across the organization.
- Mentoring and guiding other team members. Ensure effective utilization of resources under your function.
- Develop continuous improvement charters, scopes of work, plans, and schedules with the objective of increasing lifetime value of the users.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer retention & increased transaction per user.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the terms of reach out methods ( Content,design,communication channel/tools)
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help escalate any user experience breaches.
- Focus on talking to customers to get an intuitive understanding of how they think and behave.
Skills Required :
- Prior experience working in strategy/business excellence/program management roles preferably in consumer-facing industry will be an advantage.
- Ability to influence and drive results in a cross functional team.
- Strong comfort with data and ability to stitch stories and recommendations through data insights.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities and use of good judgment.
- Ability to manage a team of Managers and Asst Managers.
- Strong attention to detail and user centric approach.
- Ability to develop,test, execute marketing campaigns.