Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1671 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Porter.in - Deputy General Manager - Growth & Retention (4-8 yrs)
Deputy General Manager- Growth And Retention
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strategize and execute initiatives aimed at increasing retention of driver partners, their engagement and earnings.
2. As part of this central role you will work closely with product/analytics/city operations/contact center teams to deliver successful project outcomes.
3. Managing a team of Sr managers to execute initiatives aimed to increase partner retention and engagement. ( Initiatives could be increasing activation rate, reactivation, increasing the average login hours/earnings etc..)
4. Responsible for creating quarterly and monthly plans for critical partner growth initiatives.
5. Responsible for strategizing and working closely with other teams to drive growth in any particular segment of partners.
6. Build, organize and monitor individual metrics related to partner growth and engagement and create visibility to the milestones and performance across the organization
7. Build communication and marketing strategies to communicate the existing programs effectively by using the various marketing channels and drive marketing/operational excellence.
8. Work closely with design and brand teams to make creative content and designs inline with the brand personality to support various campaigns.
9. Strategizing and enabling the team to develop, test and execute A/B experiments to ensure clean and scientific measurement of various strategies
10. Staying current with emerging opportunities in the terms of content, design, communication channels, tools etc..
11. Gather product and market intelligence for improvement of the product & processes.
12. Mentoring and guiding other team members. Ensure effective utilization of resources under your function.
- Prior experience working in marketing/strategy & ops roles.
- Should have prior experience in managing a team.
- Ability to influence and drive results in a cross functional team.
- Ability to manage a team of Sr Managers and Managers.
- Strong comfort with data and ability to stitch stories and recommendations through data insights.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, handle changing priorities and use of good judgment.
- User centricity and attention to detail and passion to generate insights via user research.
- Ability to communicate to creatively to large audiences