Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1366 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Porter.in - City Manager - Operations (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- P&L: Independently grow the business of the city by pitching Porter's offerings to both the supply side and clients continuously optimize processes to make the city profitable.
- Customer Relationship Management: Take ownership and execute all client needs to ensure client satisfaction - Maintain a long lasting relationship with the client.
- People Management: Groom and develop subordinates to create a high performing team and cater to the team's growth aspirations.
- Competitor Awareness: Awareness of the competition always, to constantly be a step ahead as well.
- Innovations: Identify new requirements to be converted into products depending on client feedback.
- Identify strategies and grow and retain the supply base to make Porter the best platform for our supply partners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Go getter attitude essential
- Strong persuasive skills using information at hand and logical arguments
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to seal the deal
- Strong network in logistics/related industry preferred
- Inquisitiveness to understand the problem/assignment and obtain necessary learning before
- setting on to work.
- Highly performance driven and track record of building/managing successful teams