Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:2435 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:289
Porter.in - City Head - P&L (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan for city growth and market penetration.
- Responsible complete city P&L and budget allocation
- Plan and execute BTL activities across the city.
- Organize and monitor effort to acquire new customer and driver partners in respective zones
- Responsible for Strategizing and handling day to day operations in the city.
- Responsible for integration of ground operations with technology, core operations.
- To ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention
- Gather product and market intelligence for improvement of the product
- Devise Implementation strategy for new products/process launched.
- Planning, hiring, training and effective utilization of resources in different functions.
- Implement new processes and refine existing processes in operations that fits within the organizational goals.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning &clients- retention.
- Proven working experience in operations and sales track record
- Proficiency in English and regional language
- Market knowledge ( FMCG, Logistics )
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- People management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.