Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:1412 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Porter.in - Assistant Manager - Insights & Experience (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze data from various sources to generate category-specific insights
- Design and develop metrics generate weekly/monthly reports
- Gather feedback from customers/partners through one to one interaction, surveys, etc.
- Gather feedback from city teams on the performance of a category
- Listening to customer/partners calls to identify pain points and generate insights for any new/existing category
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.