HR at Poonawalla Fincorp Limited
Views:738 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Poonawalla Fincorp - Associate Vice President - Taxation (7-15 yrs)
1. Tax Planning and Compliance Management:
a. Develop and implement tax planning strategies to minimize tax liabilities.
b. Ensure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable indirect tax laws and regulations.
c. Monitor changes in tax laws and regulations, and update tax planning strategies and compliance procedures accordingly.
2. Audit and Assessment Management:
a. Manage tax audits and assessments by tax authorities and respond to queries and notices in a timely and effective manner.
b. Identify and mitigate potential tax risks and exposures.
c. Ensure all tax assessments are completed accurately and in a timely manner
3. Internal Control and Process Improvement:
a. Develop and implement internal controls to ensure accurate and timely reporting of taxes.
b. Identify areas of process improvement to enhance efficiency and accuracy in tax reporting.
c. Ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures related to taxes
4. Team Management and Development:
a. Would be handling a team of 3-4 person under him and accordingly he should provide guidance and support to the team to ensure high performance and achieve departmental objectives.
b. Proper Checking the work done by the subordinates and ensure their development
5. Vendor and Customer Management:
a. Manage tax-related queries from vendors and customers.
b. Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors and other department team members to ensure smooth indirect tax operations
a. Handling Old VAT and Service Tax cases
b. IT development, System and process improvements
c. Proper co-ordination and liasioning with PAN India Departmental authorities and consultants and may be require to visit various offices PAN India.
1. Increase in tax savings and reduction in tax liabilities.
2. Timely and accurate filing of all indirect tax returns.
3. Zero or minimal tax penalties and interest (except due to stand taken by the Company)
4. Implementation of internal controls to improve indirect tax reporting efficiency.
5. High team performance and employee satisfaction.
6. Improvement in vendor and customer satisfaction ratings related to indirect tax management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.