Senior Manager - HR at Poly Medicure Limited
Views:201 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Poly Medicure - Business Analyst (4-8 yrs)
This individual will play an important role in enabling the President to make key decisions that will have a direct impact on achieving our vision by:
- Understanding the business and actively participating in making strategies.
- Continuous interaction with production, planning, sales & marketing and commercial team for updates and analysis.
- To be a core part of upcoming projects (managing multiple assignments and deliverables at the same time).
- Building Information and Analytics strategy, performing Gap Analysis and deriving strategic solution roadmap.
- Assisting in business & reviews for predetermined projects & related functions and spearheading project activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring project operations for ensuring timely completion.
- Provide day-to-day strategic support to the President office - which includes the preparation and routing of reports, presentation decks, dashboards, etc.
- Provide support to the President for activities related to general administration, stakeholder support including scheduling external CXO interactions and internal coordination with team members
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature - determine appropriate course of action
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
Desired Candidate Profile :
- At least 4+ years' experience demonstrating proficiency in a similar role to exhibit organizational and planning skills, judgment and decision-making ability, initiative, adaptability and attention to detail and accuracy. Healthcare experience is preferred not mandated.
- Advanced problem solving and research & planning skills to manage deliverables and timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage high-level communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically strong working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, lookups, pivots) and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.