PolicyBazaar.com - Vice President - Technology - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
- Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in public cloud technology stacks of Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field from Premium Institute
- 10+ years of work experience in software development and 5+ years as a leadership role.
- Experience with advanced Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- 5+ years experience developing and leading solution implementations using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Advanced experience using SQL Server.
- Experience leading teams in a hands-on capacity (code reviews, diving into code when necessary to help engineers solve problems)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.