PolicyBazaar.com - Senior Manager/AVP - Product Management (5-10 yrs)
- Customers are at the center of everything that we do at Policybazaar and our goal is to provide a personalized and wow experience to the users, right from discovery to awareness through education and interest creation, till the end purchase and later usage of an insurance product. To that end, the Product team at Policybazaar is looking for a seasoned Product Champion, to take charge of the website and its core central product elements.
- This role will help drive several key initiatives for increasing awareness and educating the user about the insurance sector, as well as contribute towards improving the customer experience manyfolds, on the desktop and mobile web platform while collaborating very closely with the mobile app team. The product manager in this role will also be spear-heading the product development for omni-channel customer communication. To ensure a seamless end-to-end
The ideal candidate for this role should be customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics and actively communicates both up and down the organisation, and is results-oriented with a strong bias for action.
Some of the key areas of initial responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for owning the product strategy; understanding customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Should have experience in handling cross-platform releases.
- Should have a good attention to detail and should be hands-on in their approach. Constantly test his/her own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Should be able to work with complex cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance. Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organization priorities.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Should be able to conceptualize new features and write PRDs for them in a crystal clear format that can be understood by the tech team.
- Design and implement product A/B testing strategy, including test design, partnering with designers, developers on execution, detailed analysis of business impact, and lead executive communication on results.
Preferred Qualifications for the role are:
- BA/B.Tech or Master's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences).
- Distinctive problem solving skills.
- Capable of translating analysis results into product & business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a minimum experience of 5-7 years in a PM role for a consumer led product / e-Commerce company.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SQL, Firebase or similar data query and analytic tools.
- Working knowledge of wire-framing tools
- Working knowledge of JIRA, for product development planning and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.