Deputy Manager Human Resources at Policybazaar
Views:1171 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
PolicyBazaar.com - Manager - Operations - Telesales (7-12 yrs)
Job Description Section:
Job Description - Manager Operations
Location - Gurgaon, India
Manager: 7 to 12 Years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities: :
- Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction
- Insurance Sales (Health/Travel/Life)
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the Clients.
- Oversight of team - organizes resources, sets goals, call out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis, reporting responsibilities
- Managing day to day Sales targets (B2C Sales)
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
- To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
- To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
- To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
- Take on special projects as per business need
Essential Skills / Expertise required:-
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, Standing along and Directing Others
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle sales pressure
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Problem solving, analytical bent of mind
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
- Proficiency in team management skills to hold meetings and conduct performance reviews to help employees meet Performance Targets
- Proficiency in employee development to assist employees in meeting the Performance Targets through Hiring, Coaching & Mentoring
- Insurance (Health/Life/Travel) Sales
- Ability to calibrate employee performance to the Performance Targets through monitoring and Coaching
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues that affect Performance Criteria
- Ability to share operational improvement and take action with other teams
- Ability to manage projects to improve employee performance
- Ability to handle escalations from employees on their team
- Ability to escalate issues to their supervisor or other internal departments
- Ability to lead employees on their team to performance of the Performance Criteria
- Demonstrated language fluency in English