Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:157 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Policy Manager - Machinery & Equipment Finance (3-7 yrs)
- Formulating & Providing timely amendments in existing Risk Policies
- Process for Machinery loan/Equipment Finance product
- Monthly Portfolio Risk Review , Monthly/Quarterly publication of unique case studies
- Auditing, Reporting & Follow up with collection, Credit & Business team on Delinquent accounts
- Coordinate with data management team for providing critical historic and real time data for credit decision
- Formulation of new processes/technology initiatives to digitized and less human intervene underwriting process
- Training various team on policy guidelines and providing support on policy related issues.
- Also responsible for presenting a root cause analysis (RCA) to the CRO and Risk Committee for NPA accounts and quick mortality accounts basis re-credit review & findings.
- Should have experience in workflows, data flow diagrams, digital architecture, API Works.
- Presenting various portfolio analysis to Risk Oversite Committee (ROC)
- Framing of various regulatory policies, implementation & roll out to teams
- Should be a BCOM and/or CA/MBA
- Candidate must be computer literate with high level of competency in MS Office
- Should be a self-driven individual and take ownership / responsibility of work
- Should have experience in credit & risk management, credit policies designing.