Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:209 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Policy Manager - Co-Lending/Partnerships - BFS - CA (2-3 yrs)
Policy Manager - Co-lending/ Partnerships - MBA/CA
Grade / Level: Senior Manager / Manager
Division / Department: Risk
Reporting to: Lead Risk - Co-Lending
Principal Accountabilities :
- Formulation and review of policy documents for co-lending/partnerships.
- Conduct regular portfolio performance review and analysis.
- Monitor FLDG requirement as per the agreed SOPs.
- Monitor and maintain FLDG recovery from partner for NPA.
- Prepare monthly risk reporting deck for SMT review.
- Conduct end to end system UAT of credit filters for new partner onboarding.
- Create trackers and dashboards for daily monitoring, highlight exceptions and perform RCA, CA, PA.
- Streamline credit workflows in the system.
- Connect with multiple stakeholders like business, product, credit, IT and analytics on a regular basis.
Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- Qualification: Post-graduate / MBA / CA
- Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in credit / risk / policy vertical of a bank / NBFC
- Prior working knowledge of used car loan / new car loan products is a must
- Ability to think logically and perform detailed portfolio analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work closely with people at all levels in the organization
- Should possess good written & verbal communication skill
- Should have hands-on experience in Excel, Word & Powerpoint