Practice Head - BFSI at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:1136 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Policy Head - Credit Risk - Unsecured Lending (13-18 yrs)
Looking for Head Credit Policy, MNC Bank, Mumbai
- Manage policy / processes for Unsecured Products (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Eco-System Partnerships management for the consumer retail portfolio pan India.
- Assist in the preparation &implementation of product programs.
- Enhance the credit lending framework including policies, processes, MIS, controls, etc for the Unsecured Lending business in India. recommend / approve credit applications in line with agreed process workflows and policies after highlighting / considering all significant risks.
- To keep track of delinquency levels and ensuring that requisite follow up is being done to ensure that over-dues are regularised in a time bound manner.
- To apply knowledge of RBI Regulations/ MAS Guidelines that govern credit dispensation, including the Loan Grading, Provisioning and Asset Classification regulations.
- Ensure credit policies and program risk acceptance criteria are reviewed regularly, with timely updates for proactive adaptation to changes in legal /regulatory requirements, business strategies, market environment or portfolio performance
- Drive portfolio management initiatives through the credit cycle management framework by working in partnership with product managers, credit systems team, credit operations team and collection team
- Work in partnership with credit systems support team to implement key credit policy criteria in relevant credit acceptance & evaluation systems
- Ensure timely completion of RCSAs including appropriate action plans to address identified control gaps
- Ensure issues/action plans arising from Risk & Control Self-Assessments, risk events, KRIs, regulatory inspections or other risk issues are properly followed up.
- Sound knowledge of policies / lending frameworks followed for this product.
- Good knowledge of credit evaluation methods, tools & techniques
- Exposure to Digital channels, Fintechs and online tools of credit dispensation.
- Sound understanding of regulatory guidelines on credit issued by RBI (local regulations in India), MAS and local laws and regulations that impact businesses in general.
- Knowledge of various banking products and risks associated with them.
If interested please contact Parul Monga at 91-9818735968