Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:4162 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Policy Advocacy Manager - EV/Climate/Sustainability (1-9 yrs)
With your policy colleagues covering sustainability in other countries, you will coordinate efforts to align business partners around policy positions so that our external messaging is consistent and we are leveraging the experiences and learning of our entire team. In addition to helping set goals for sustainability policy in India you will support enterprise wide policy planning and advocacy.
This role is based in New Delhi, India
Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS preferred)
1+ years of relevant public policy and advocacy experience, and a keen working understanding of policy making processes and government relations, particularly as they relate to sustainability policy.
Written and spoken fluency in English and Hindi.
Preferred Qualifications :
A Master's Degree in law, public policy, business, sustainability, communications or similar graduate degree
- Strong knowledge of climate policy and the India policy environment in at least some of the key areas; i.e., renewable energy, sustainable transport, circular economy, waste reduction, plastics, biodiversity, sustainable governance, finance.
- Highly effective oral and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at highest corporate and political levels.
- Outstanding written communication skills, and a proven ability to convey complex arguments in writing.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade others.
- 1+ years of experience in government or representing a large, complex company or association.
- Ability to maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity, with a strong professional - reputation in the industry.