Talent Acquisition Specialist at Polestar Solutions & Services Ind. Pvt. Ltd
Views:129 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Polestar Solutions - SCM Functional Consultant (2-8 yrs)
SCM Functional Consultant
Job Description :
- Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by reviewing current methodology and processes and bring in best practices
- Performing a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, identifying opportunities and solutions in functional domain of Supply Chain Management & Supply Chain Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) assessment as well as implementation, focusing on scalability and digitization of the planning process
- Supply and Demand Planning proficiency with focus on improving the forecast accuracy/optimal optimization/ supply and distribution planning
- Play a lead role in developing new client relationships and grow existing accounts
- Help clients understand our transformation delivery approach and build client confidence for successful engagements
- Acts as a steering committee member and executive sponsor on strategic engagements with key clients
- Finding clever planning solutions in collaboration with our solution architects to ensure correct implementation.
- Implementing the solution from start to finish, together with the customer's project team.
- Providing expertise during and after implementation.
- Training customers and helping them to get the most of their solution.Understand our deployment methodology, lead projects driving measurable financial and operational client outcomes, and ensure compliance across engagements
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Supply Chain/Operations/Mathematics preferred
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information and processes
- Supply Chain Management certification is not necessary though strongly preferred
- High-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes
- Previous experience with supply chain processes strongly preferred
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes
- Continuous improvement / Six Sigma a plus but not required
- Experience with a Supply Chain Planning System like Anaplan preferred