HR Head at Polestar Solutions
Views:757 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Polestar Solutions - Delivery Head (10-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and develop technology solutions that address the business needs of our clients. Validate business requirements and play a key role in the definition of system requirements for the realisation of the technology architecture for enterprise level solutions.
- Provide overall technology leadership to the project delivery team to estimate, design, build and roll-out the solutions to production, while ensuring that appropriate engineering processes, practices and tools are leveraged for the timely realisation of the quality solution.
- Interface with Microsoft and partner sales/delivery teams to drive consumption of Azure data and analytics services to ensure that the hosting infrastructure (on-premise or cloud) is suitably designed and implemented.
- Interface with multiple clients, delivery leaders and sales teams to identify and develop business opportunities and work with other practices head to create value-based offerings to meet the business targets and revenues
Competencies & Skills :
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Experienced in architecting complex data analytics solutions including big data architecture
- Architecture experience with PAAS and SAAS platforms hosted on Azure or AWS & Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Actively support project managers on planning the implementation and for quality solution
- Proven experience in dealing with the large enterprise clients to build strong and long-lasting relationships and led mid-large sized teams of 30 people
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills along with outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills
Experience required :
- 10+ years of experience in a technology leadership role, with a leading IT services or a technology consulting organisation and/or alumnus of tier-1 Engineering/B-schools