Managing Director at Polestar Capital
Views:1395 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Polestar Capital - Senior Analyst/Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Private Credit/Distress/Private Equity (4-7 yrs)
Senior Analyst / AVP / VP (basis experience) Private Credit / Distress / Private Equity
[STRICTLY 4-7 years of relevant experience]
Competitive package with excellent growth potential :
- This is an important role with one of the new age boutique Investment Bank based out of Mumbai and focused on Private Credit, Mezzanine Capital, Private Equity & Distressed opportunities.
- Since inception, in short span of 7 years, the firm has delivered > USD 2,100.0 mn of financing solution to its clients. The Firm works with some of the largest business houses as well as mid-sized companies with growth potential. Some of the transactions have been first of its kind, fairly complex, customized to the client's situation covering multiple geographies.
- A key prerequisite for the candidate is to have strong analytical background. Candidates with ONLY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE with boutique IBs, Rating Agencies, Banks, NBFCs, Asset Managers and ability to independently lead financial analysis and execution are encouraged to apply.
- Preparing and understanding of businesses and financial modeling with a view to ascertain credit worthiness of an entity
- Fair understanding of industry, business models and financial statements
- Prepare documentation including Teaser, Pitch books, Information Memorandum, Termsheets, etc
Must Have Skills and Experience :
- Financial modelling
- Develop, monitor and maintain analytical databases and tools
- Providing data and analytical support to the team
Core Competencies :
- Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance. Must possess CA / CFA / MBA (Finance) from a top ranking institute
- Strong Microsoft office skills, financial modeling and financial forecasting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including a strong command on PowerPoint
What should you look forward to? :
The candidate will get to work with some of the brightest mind in the Investment Banking / Private Financing opportunities with cross product exposure. The candidate must be self motivated, driven by meritocracy and hunger to excel. For candidate with right experience, profit sharing shall be considered.
If you possess all of above, please apply with your latest CV, Current package (Fixed plus Variable) and notice period. STRICTLY by Tuesday, June 14, 2020. Applications thereafter are liable to be rejected.