Director - Human Resources at Pocket FM
Views:1569 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
PocketFM - Senior Manager/Head - Growth Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Manager/Head - Growth Marketing
About Pocket FM
It's an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and beyond. We are front-ending the category creation for the audio OTT landscape and building the largest repository of audio streaming content across formats like audio series, audiobooks and podcasts, through our unique storytelling approach.
We are reimagining the traditional audio pattern to build an internet-scale platform and bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 15million MAL (monthly active listeners), spending an average of over 100 minutes every day, while the total monthly audio streaming on the app counts to over 3 billion minutes. We are a Series C funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Naver, Goodwater Capital, Lightspeed, Tanglin Venture Partners and others.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work at the intersection of product & marketing, to deliver strategies for unlocking growth potential. Own growth strategy including P&L responsibility.
- Own the entire user lifecycle and their journey on the app ; which will mean end to end ownership of Activation, Retention and Monetization.
- The role involves solutioning at scale wherein You need to enable repeatable, predictable, and sustainable growth machines by leveraging product led growth & experimentation.
- Lead the function end to end i.e. provide guidance on brand, hypothesis led experimentation, segmentation & building cross functional alignment.
- You will partner with a number of cross functional teams, both within the Growth function (like Analytics, Strategy and Research) and outside (Like Product, Marketing etc) to ensure the overall growth objectives get delivered and we are prepared for the future challenges
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of core growth marketing experience ; experiment-driven growth process at a high-growth company with a proven track record of driving high retention of the existing users
- Experience of managing diverse and high functioning teams
- Strategic growth mindset, first principle thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.