Director - Human Resources at Pocket FM
Views:1435 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
PocketFM - Head/Category Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-12 yrs)
Category Manager - Head
- Manage the revenues, budgets and recovery of the spends on category with strong focus on unit economics
- Build a strong pipeline of content to ensure monthly revenue and user growth targets driving entire creation from concepts to production; evaluate and assess the performance of running shows
- Work closely with growth and product to devise strategies and initiatives to improve on target KPIs
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and technology, to develop innovative content and experiences for our OTT platform.
- Oversee the entire content development process, from concept to production, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Build and manage large teams with diverse backgrounds and define precise monthly and quarterly goals while helping them to achieve the same.
- Proactively learning about the latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will have 6+ years of experience or MBA from Tier 1 Institute.
- Proven track record of superior financial modeling, data analysis, and strategic planning, including prior experience in consulting, finance, and/or strategy-related roles.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Candidates must be excellent at crafting, presenting, and socializing complex ideas, recommendations, and insights to broad stakeholder groups.
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, a strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
- This person must be a solutions oriented problem solver with a focus on generating impact.
- A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential, including demonstrated cross-cultural understanding and intelligence.
- Self-motivated leader and strong collaborator/ team player - with the ability to maintain calm, make good decisions, and work with constant ambiguity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.