General Manager - HR at Pocket52
Views:1202 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Pocket52 - Manager - Operations (3-5 yrs)
- The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- A person who will act as focal point for inter-departmental queries demonstrating an ability to communicate and empathize with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team. We expect you to have previous people management experience in contact center and/or gaming as well as experience in inspiring change at different levels.
- You will demonstrate decision-making skills and have the ability to think on your feet and to motivate staff.
- You will be a leader in a multi-cultural environment and will have a proven record in implementing motivational programs. A person with strong ability to analyze and review team performance as well as to communicate expectations and instructions clearly.
- You should be able to work in a high-volume environment, have outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand in-depth internal procedures and policies in a multi-channel support environment.
Your key job responsibilities as the Operations Manager in Pocket52 will include:
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organization's processes remain legally compliant
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Support executive team's vision, process and deliverables and coordinate action items across all teams.
To apply for the Operations Manager in Pocket52 you will need:
- Min. experience of 3+ years in leading a business operations team in a large-scale software development environment or a related high-tech industry
- Experience working with senior technical and business stakeholders with competing priorities
- Time management and planning skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to face external and internal stakeholders in a professional and mature manner
- Familiarity with or interest in online gaming