General Manager - HR at Pocket52
Views:378 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Pocket52 - Customer Acquisition Manager (4-7 yrs)
About Pocket52.com :
Pocket52 makes iGaming easy, rewarding & trusted that every player can build their skills online and earn rewards. We are the first in the industry to create a Trusted platform using RNG technology, certified by iTech labs. With the first of a kind Fraud detection system Globally, we provide Fair Game play to our users, reduce financial losses and build customer trust.
Pocket52 Ethos :
- At Pocket52 we are passionate about just one thing - At Pocket52 we want to create a revolution in iGaming, Inspiring & cultivating skills in individuals
- We take immense pride in our work and believe that the best way to serve our players is by listening to them. We don't just listen to what they say but also learn from their activity on the platform to come up with campaigns that matter to our players. The end goal is to learn every minute detail about user behaviour that allows us to provide an unmatched experience.
Pocket52 Team Member :
- If you have boundless energy, love skill/cash games and obsess over minutest of details, we are the right destination for you. While we value problem solving skills tremendously, we value problem finding skills even more. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them.
- The Pocket52 work atmosphere is very amiable yet full of hustle. The dynamic nature of our business ensures that all our team members are able to see how their contributions benefit the business. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company and the industry. Every team member is a decision maker at Pocket52.
Marketing Manager plays a critical role in improving :
- New user acquisitions
- Conversion optimization
- Player Retention
- Average revenue per player (ARPU)
- This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. You will get to work on various aspects of consumer marketing.
- Data is at the core of our business. Marketing Manager performs rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention. MM will have to build an understanding of player behavior from all aspects. This understanding would then be used to come up with innovative and data-backed campaigns.
- The Marketing Manager can be a part of two sub-teams
- The Acquisition team advertises on various media channels and drives new players to the site. This involves working with many online marketing networks, ad-networks, Google, Facebook, affiliates, offline activations, events, print ads, radio, partnerships and other ATL and BTL activities. The team works with in-house creative team and agency to come up with new acquisition concepts and creates new communication messages to talk to the masses and bring them to the site to play fantasy.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand user behaviour during acquisition, conversion, and retention stages by studying the game aspects, website features and player activity to obtain a holistic understanding of the product.
- Strategise, implement and experiment (A/BTest) new creative communication ideas
- Formulating and executing the customer retention strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Managing campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimisation, A/B tests,etc.
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
- Work with agencies to manage acquisition campaigns and hit monthly conversion and cost targets.
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments to strive for continuous improvement in campaign metrics.
- Effectively utilize all digital channels like FB, YouTube, push notifications, SMS & emails etc to target users with relevant and personalized communication
- Stays abreast of mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Conceptualize optimum customer funnel flow and liaise with product teams to get the necessary implementation done
- Stay abreast of and recommends mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Take initiatives, identify pain points, improvement areas and work towards achieving a solution.
- This role requires a high degree of stakeholder management and provides exposure across departments
Profile of Marketing Manager :
- B-Tech/ BCom / MBA Marketing/Finance from top tier institutes
- Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- 4+ years of experience preferably in marketing, finance, consumer research, operations (preferably online)
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
- Passionate about Online Skill Gaming (Poker, Rummy, etc) and other skill games
Job Location : Bangalore