Co-Founder at Pocket FM Private Limited
Views:993 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Pocket FM - Manager - Performance/Digital Marketing - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
It's an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of podcasts and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages; and making our entry to the global audience.
We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 10 Million + users with deep engagement of 1.5 billion minutes per month. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager who is passionate about building digital marketing programs in line with the company's marketing efforts. The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for Mobile Marketing, driving App downloads, Online Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEO), and Campaign Analytics. You should have the ability to partner with cross-functional teams internally and influence co-marketing partners externally with a passion for developing lasting programs that drives a huge scale that is critical for success.
- Responsible for driving user growth in US market and deliver on the goal of Pocket FM becoming the largest audio OTT platform in North America
- Develop go-to-market mobile marketing plans, and campaigns for driving downloads of mobile app and driving scale
- Building in-house creative teams and working with external content marketing agencies across US to deliver high performance video promo trailers
- Lead content marketing teams to get required creatives for campaigns. Give direction and guidance to promo production
- Deliver desired customer activation cost (CAC) with focus on understanding the local market insights through user research and market insights
- Managing ongoing Facebook and Google Ads campaign and tracking the performance
- Campaign Analytics to measure the channel wise effectiveness and overall impact of marketing programs
- Driving organic downloads through social media marketing and SEO
- Strong academic background with 1-3 years of work experience in leading digital/performance marketing roles.
- Flexible to work in US Time zones
- Tier 1 College passout
- Data Understanding - Able to write and run queries in SQL, analyse data and get actionable insights from said data.
- Expertise in using various digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Ad networks, Google Analytics, etc. to drive digital marketing and campaign analytics across various channels.
- Strong communication skills, executive presence, and ability to work across multi-national, cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Strong content understanding about what works in India and in the vernacular markets.
Language Proficiency: English
Salary: As per industry standards (with attractive ESOPs)
Location: Anywhere in India. Preferably Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radio.pocketfm