Co-Founder at Pocket FM Private Limited
Views:502 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Pocket FM - Manager - Performance/Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
Pocket FM - Performance/Digital Marketing Role
About us :
- Pocket FM is Indias leading audio platform with the largest collection of audiobooks and podcasts across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom.
- Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
- We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager who is passionate about building digital marketing programs in line with the company's marketing efforts.
- The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for Mobile Marketing, driving App downloads, Online Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEO), and Campaign Analytics.
- You should have the ability to partner with cross-functional teams internally and influence co-marketing partners externally with a passion for developing lasting programs that drives a huge scale that is critical for success.
- Develop go-to-market mobile marketing plans, and campaigns for driving downloads of mobile app and driving scale
- Drive digital marketing and support PocketFMs user growth objectives and marketing strategies
- Develop programs to increase brand awareness, brand preference, and deepen customer engagement across all PocketFM platforms
- Campaign Analytics to measure the channel wise effectiveness and overall impact of marketing programs
- Managing ongoing Facebook and Google Ads campaign and tracking the performance
- Driving organic downloads through social media marketing and SEO
- Drive content team to get required creatives for campaigns. Give direction and guidance to promo production.
- Strong academic background with 1-3 years of work experience in leading digital/performance marketing roles
- Tier 1 College passout
- Data Understanding - Able to write and run queries in SQL, analyse data and get actionable insights from said data.
- Expertise in using various digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Ad networks, Google Analytics, etc. to drive digital marketing and campaign analytics across various channels.
- Strong communication skills, executive presence, and ability to work across multi-national, cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Strong content understanding about what works in India and in the vernacular markets.
- Language Proficiency : English & Hindi
- Salary : depends on current ctc and exp
Location : Bangalore