Talent Acquisition Lead at Pocket Aces
Views:546 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pocket Aces - Company Secretary & Compliance Officer (4-7 yrs)
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
About Pocket Aces :
Pocket Aces is India's leading digital media entertainment company, focused on mobile video.
Our vision : To build a data-driven content platform that helps solve boredom for 500 million+ young Indians by providing them with entertainment in multiple formats and different regional languages.
The company operates five socially distributed content brands: FilterCopy (short format videos), Dice Media (multi-episode web series), and Gobble (Lifestyle and food channel), Jambo (young-adult animation shorts) and Nutshell (infotainment videos), a direct-to-consumer platform:Loco (game streaming and e-sports app) and a talent management network: Clout.
Job Responsibility :
- Exposure to handling QIP, Private Placement of Equity and Debt, FPO, Takeover, Merger in the listed and unlisted company environment.
- Taking care of complete legal and procedural aspects in handling of Board Meeting, General Meeting, and Various Committee Meetings (Audit Committee, Nomination & Remuneration Committee, etc.) including preparation of notices, agenda, and minutes of these meetings
- Compliance with all applicable corporate laws such as Companies Act 2013, FEMA, laws & regulations including ESOP, and all other applicable laws in India
- Filling, maintenance of all Company books and records, and filing of various statutory Forms & Returns with the MCA and RBI.
- Filing of TDS returns, GST returns
- Preparation of Annual Report, Annual Returns, FLA, FCGPR, etc
- Keeping a close watch on the changing Legal requirements for Secretarial function and ensuring its preparedness and compliance
- Interacting with various departments - Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Secretarial Auditors and ensure smooth functioning of the Secretarial Department
Required Skills :
- CS qualification is a must. CS + LLB will be preferable. Someone with 4-7 years of PQE
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Self-starter and ready to initiate/ follow to introduce new initiative with utmost energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in Legal and Secretarial function
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
Competency : Self starter, Good communication skills