Talent Acquisition Lead at Pocket Aces
Views:1058 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Pocket Aces - Associate - Legal (3-7 yrs)
About Pocket Aces :
Pocket Aces is India's leading digital media entertainment company, focused on mobile video.
Our vision : To build a data-driven content platform that helps solve boredom for 500 million+ young Indians by providing them with entertainment in multiple formats.
The company operates five socially distributed content brands : FilterCopy (short format videos), Dice Media (multi-episode web series), and Gobble (Lifestyle and food channel), Jambo (young-adult animation shorts) and Nutshell (infotainment videos), a direct-to-consumer platform : Loco (game streaming and e-sports app) and a talent management network: Clout.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drafting and vetting of production agreements; Production service provider agreements (DoP, AD, post-production, line producer agreements, etc.).
- Drafting and vetting of general agreements; NDAs, MoU, MSAs, Commercial and Procurement Agreements, etc.
- Handling queries on IPR and Copyright.
Skills Required :
- Must have thorough expertise in General corporate matters and IPR.
- At least 2+ years in a top-tier law firm in its media and entertainment focused practice or with a production house.
- Understanding of general media and entertainment industry standards.
- Quick turnaround ability and capacity to work long-hours.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills including ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent Communication skills and good command over the English language.